The SET- Seller Expense Tracker app software is provided by Set (“we” or “us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Last update : Jan 24, 2023
What Information do we collect ?
We collect information when you create an account and use the app. during registration Information such as phone number, country currency and business name store.
Information you choose to provide
- We read your real time SMS to find your debited/credited amount and maintain accounting with your permission. This SMS data you can stop reading by platform any time. Just turn off the switch given in profile screen.
Information we collect automatically
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
- This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- Log Data
- I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
How we use your information
As explained below, we use your information to fulfil and enforce our Terms of Service, to improve and administer the Platform, and to allow you to use its functionalities.
We generally use the information we collect:
To show your Accounting/Finance progress accurate.
To make your life more easy and hassle free.
You can turn-off switch of “Sync transaction from SMS” from profile screen. If you do not want to allow app to read real time SMS.
To improve and develop our platform and conduct product development.
to understand how you use the Platform, including across your devices
to help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Platform
to communicate with you, including to notify you about changes in our services
to enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
to combine all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes
for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
How to Delete my Data ?
- In Profile screen there is option given call “Delete Account”
- Click on in and confirm to delete your account.
- If user not connect us within 2 month app will permanently remove all data.
- Or You may submit a request to delete the your all data to given contact email id.
For Legal Reasons
We may disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims, or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of SET, the Platform, our affiliates, users, or the public. We may also share your information to enforce any terms applicable to the Platform, to exercise or defend any legal claims, and comply with any applicable law.
You may submit a request to access or delete the information we have collected about you by sending your request to us at the email .We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law and subject to proper verification. And we do not discriminate based on the exercise of any privacy rights that you might have.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do the necessary actions.